I was 18 when I first started College. At one point we had a guest lecturer who worked for a game developer in my home town. At the end of the lecture someone asked the question “So what do you need to get a job in the game industry?”
“A bloody good portfolio” was his answer.
Therefore, welcome to my attempt at making a bloody good portfolio!
Welcome to my Portfolio. Please check out my About page for a little bit more about me, and below you can find links to various areas! And on the right is the navbars for various pages and parts of my portfolio.
I’ve split the various posts I make into 5 categories, which you can click to see more of.
- Game Design
- These are posts all about various game designs, e.g. level design.
- Art + Graphics
- These posts look at art and graphic designs.
- Writing is all my essays and pieces on various game-related things.
- Game Review
- Direct reviews of video games, old and new.
- These are general updates about the Portfolio.
- Portfolio Design Breakdown – Who, what, Why?
- 3D Logo Design – From 2D to 3D
- Project LENSES Logo Graphic Breakdown
- Essay: Established Characters & Player Choice
These are larger projects which feature a lot more content than any single post.
LENSES was a survival-horror demo I created as part of my University degree, along with a team of an additional 2 people. I served as the Create Director and Lead Artist/Level Designer of the project, and pushed for an immersive horror experience built using Unity 3D.